

We made it to Frankfurt. Amy's exhausted and I'm fading fast. We leave in about an hour (it's 12:15 in the afternoon on Tuesday the 10th). Here is a screen shot of our flight path (I know, I know - but what else is there to take a picture of on a night flight over water).
Also, a shot of Amy "catchin' up" on some sleep.


5 comments:
Good morning or afternoon. I'm loading my pictures to send by email of your departure. Lookin good!!I kept trying to figure out what time it would be when you landed.God speed!!Sally
I hope you both are doing well through all the traveling. Looking forward to watching your journey. If you need anything while in Frankfurt, please look up my great uncle. I believe he is homeless, but very willing to help when sober.
Mike
Hi Guys - Just checked your flight and you're expected to arrive 25 min. early tonight! What a trip! Hang in there, we love ya!
Linda
We've been thinking of you all day, wondering how the trip is going--I guess it's going tired! Hope you adjust quickly and get to enjoy the rest of your trip. Love and mucho hugs--that was for your other trip.
Great Judy and Grand Dave
Watching and waiting for updates with excitement! Hope everything goes smoothly. :)
Calissa
Post a Comment