Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's late & I thought I would try to upload some pictures at the early am hours of the morning but no such luck. Tomorrow we visit the baby house and see Joshua!!! for the first time. After that meeting we will spend more time (twice a day) to get to know him and he get to know us. Once we get pictures of the 3 of us we will use our neighbors DSL line to upload a boatload of photos. (by the way how is the new boat mike?) Sorry to take away from your glory.

We are very excited at this point. That is why I can't sleep at 3 o'clock in the morning and trying to work out this dial-up. We will get some photo's soon.

Thanks everyone for your comments - Amy and I receive great joy from reading each and everyone of them.

Love, Dave & Amy

P.S. our blogsite over here is in Russian. So it has been another minor challenge navigating the site to make posts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-you do not know me but I am a friend of Sally's and I know she is so excited about her new nephew!!! We have also adopted a little boy-and he is just amazing. Best wishes on your journey and I hope it continues to go well! I will look forward to pictures-I know Sally is over the moon excited for you as well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy and Dave!
Can you believe it.....you are finally there!! So exciting!
What a special day tomorrow will be. We will be thinking of you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of Joshua, (and your digs!)
Hope you are getting some sleep :o)
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hello, you two adventurers, you can not imagine how you are in the thoughts of so many people so far away...it is so great to hear from you..The O's won in overtime last time ... weather not too great ... sounds like lots of rain headed our way.. you ain't missing anything.. the anticipation to see Joshua must be wild..you have come so far and now so close but tomorrow .. which is probably getting very close for you will be here before you know it..
we can't wait.. xxoo..eileen