Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog! This is a record of our journey from the U.S. to Kazakhstan and back again while we prepare, travel and meet our new child. Check back as often as you like to follow our journey. Love, Dave and Amy
Uralsk |
2 comments:
Greetings from Thailand!
Thanks for the update and the great pictures.
We have been to Fiji and Sydney, Australia. We are now in Ko Samui, Thailand. We are going back to Australia and the Great Barrier Reef today.
We are happy all is well, and look forward to seeing the little bambino sometime soon.
Bye for now!
Lew and Merel
I was just wondering last night how old Joshua is now, so I went back through old posts and found one that said he turned 7 months old... that post was on April 16. So what I realized is that TODAY (Sept 16) is his 1st birthday!! I hope y'all have a wonderful, special day with your boy. And look forward to an update soon hopefully. :) Been thinking about y'all.
~Calissa
(Linda's babysitter)
Post a Comment